- Location: Czech Republic
- Job Category: Accounting and Finance
- Business Category: Administrative
- Extra e-mail: email@example.com
Internal Control Specialist
We are looking for a new colleague in the Internal Control department. Working for Europe Region and based in PRAGUE office. If you have an audit working experience with preferable in audit firm, in particularly in the fields related to Internal Control and IT governance, you are the right one!
- SOX operating assessment, reporting and assist in all related activities.
- CSA audit project in Europe Region (from organization of audit up to follow up audit) and assist in all related activities.
- Assist in all related JSOX activities.
- Assist in standardization and improvement J-SOX documentation and activities.
- Supporting in data maintenance with IT tools.
- Assist in other missions (Ad HOC project) related to department from time to time.
- Possible business trips.
- Knowledge of principal of auditing.
- Teamwork capability.
- Analytical skills.
- Professional knowledge of MS Office (especially in Excel).
- Regulatory knowledge.
- Financial and accounting knowledge.
- Professional knowledge of Control and Governance.
- Fluent English (write, read and speak is a must).
- Communication skills with all levels.
- Time management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Advantage but not condition:
- Japanese Language.
- Czech and other European language.
- Driving license.
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Sick days (5 days a year).
- Catering allowance.
- Every month contribution to account in Benefity.cz system (Cafeteria system).
- Pension insurance contribution.
- Operational Leasing for Toyota cars.
- Opportunities for education and systematic development.
- Drinks at the workplace for free.
Starting Date: As soon as possible.
Location: Prague - Smíchov.
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV.