- Location: Czech Republic
- Job Category: IT
- Business Category: Administrative
- Extra e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Governance Senior Specialist
- Support of IT governance in the whole EU region.
- IT procedure monitoring - monitoring of the current state of the ATSG level
- CISRT activities support for EU region
- Computer security incident report support for EU region
- Monitoring of Problem Management for computer security incident
- End point management support for EU region
- Audit support activities – support for internal and external audit activities in the EU region with focus on TTR. (J-SOX and statutory audit)
- Advanced English not only technical, but communication in spoken and written form.
- At least intermediate knowledge of Czech language is preferable
- 2 to 4 years experience in business and work for IT security area
- High school education as minimum required. University graduate is preferred. At least 2 years of experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Cybersecurity
- At lease basic knowledge of ERP/SAP
- Experience with audits.
- Driving license B.
- Planning and communication skills.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Independence, consistency, flexibility, responsibility.
- Team player (learning from others and passing on experience and knowledge).
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Sick days (5 days a year).
- Catering allowance.
- Every month contribution to account in Benefity.cz system (Cafeteria system).
- Pension insurance contribution.
- Operational Leasing for Toyota cars.
- Opportunities for education and systematic development.
- Drinks at the workplace for free.
Starting date: As soon as possible.