- Location: Czech Republic
- Job Category: IT
- Business Category: Administrative
- Extra e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Infrastructure Support Specialist
- Maintain and optimize Citrix XenApp Images, manage updates.
- Rollout Citrix XenApp services in Europe region.
- Be part of L2 team, Support other IT teams within Europe region with troubleshooting.
- Communicate with L3 support in case if needed.
- Manage Active directory policies.
- Manage and schedule Windows Updates, ESET AV deployment and policies.
- Develop basic management scripts (PowerShell) .
- Design long term changes.
- Participate on IT projects.
- Active knowledge of the Czech and English languages.
- High school education.
- Knowledge of WSUS server administration.
- Knowledge of ESET AV console and client deployment or similar.
- Experience with VMWare, Citrix environment administration.
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows server administration.
- Basic experience with Microsoft365 administration.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Driving license B.
- Planning and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Independence, consistency, flexibility, responsibility.
- Team player (learning f Team player (learning from others and passing on experience and knowledge).
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Sick days (5 days a year).
- Catering allowance.
- Every month contribution to account in Benefity.cz system (Cafeteria system).
- Pension insurance contribution.
- Operational Leasing for Toyota cars.
- Opportunities for education and systematic development.
- Drinks at the workplace for free.
Starting date: As soon as possible.