- Location: Czech Republic
- Job Category: IT
- Business Category: Global Parts & Logistics
- Extra e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Specialist for Infrastructure
- Maintain and develop Citrix virtual apps and desktops 7 environment.
- Support IT teams within Europe region with troubleshooting.
- Design long term changes.
- Communicate with L3 support in case if needed.
- Participate on IT projects related to Citrix implementation.
- Rollout new applications, updates and settings for Citrix in Europe region.
- Unification of virtual Servers in Data Center.
- Setup and design whole environment according design of TTESA and TTC.
- English not only technical, but communication in spoken and written form.
- Czech is an advantage but not condition.
- High school education.
- Knowledge of WSUS server administration.
- Knowledge of ESET ERA console and client deployment.
- Experience with Powershell administration.
- Experience with VMWare Vsphere, Citrix virtual apps and desktops 7 environment with machine creation service.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server administration:
Active directory Domain services and GPOs, DNS, DHCP, File services, Print server, Remote desktop services
- Driving license B.
- Planning and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Independence, consistency, flexibility, responsibility.
- Team player (learning f Team player (learning from others and passing on experience and knowledge)
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 weeks vacation.
- Sick days (5 days a year).
- Catering allowance (Sodexo meal vouchers).
- Every month contribution to account in Benefity.cz system (Cafeteria system).
- Pension insurance contribution.
- Operational Leasing for Toyota cars.
- Opportunities for education and systematic development.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV.