- Location: Czech Republic
- Job Category: Logistics and Warehousing
- Business Category: Global Parts & Logistics
- Extra e-mail: email@example.com
Senior Quality Specialist for Tire & Wheel Assembly Department
International company with a focus on sales, logistics & assembly is exclusively searching for a suitable candidate as.
We are looking for Senior Specialist to plan and ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented and maintained. To ensure that the documentation requirements for creation of all written procedures are controlled and that control mechanisms are in place for changes to documents. Whilst keeping up to date with best practice operations for improving QMS performance.
If you have experience in the field of quality in the production, assembly and/or logistics company, systematic thinking, analytical skills and safety focused attitude, you can be the right candidate for us.
- Ensure the quality management system meets international requirements (ISO, SQAM and other customer requirement).
- To manage and control the Management of Change process in line with QMS and customer requirements.
- To manage and control the New Parts Introduction process including ECI (Engineering Change Instruction).
- Provide weekly report of status and quantity of quality defect parts.
- To manage the quality related documents such as ECI, PIS, MQS, SDS and other customer requirements of the business.
- To summarize quality related KPI and provide reports with senior management.
- To coordinate with Production and Maintenance members in order to solve and improve quality related matters.
- To conduct system and product audits as per schedule and in line with ISO 9001, SQAM and other customer requirement.
- Process and systems documentation management ensure all documents are controlled in line with QMS requirements and ISO 9001, ISO 9001, SQAM and other customer requirement.
- To visit the customer when required for any quality related issues.
- To update and report on key business metrics to senior management.
- Analyse data on the effectiveness of the QMS and evaluate where continual improvements of the QMS can be made. This shall include data generated as a result of monitoring and measurement and from other relevant sources.
- Determine quality improvement parameters by implementing and maintain a robust system.
- Monitor statistical confidence using process capability studies where required.
- Support with Quality Problem Report (QPR) where required.
- Secondary or Bachelor degree (preferably in Economics, Business or any Technical field).
- Very good communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Analytical, reporting and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Fluent Czech, advanced English.
- Driving license.
Desired skills, advantage but not condition:
- Previous experience of working for a similar customer as Toyota or other OEM.
- Significant experience in a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- Experience of working in Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of ISO.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of 8D, 5 Why Analysis, PFMEA, Control Plan.
- Experience of dealing with customers, suppliers and audit bodies.
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 weeks vacation.
- Sick days (5 days a year).
- Catering/meal contribution to the salary.
- Every month contribution to account in Benefity.cz system (Cafeteria system).
- Pension insurance contribution.
- Operational Leasing for Toyota cars.
- Opportunities for education and systematic development.
Starting date:As soon as possible.
Location: Kolín - Ovčáry.
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV.