- Location: Turkey
- Job Category: Other
- Business Category: Chemicals & Electronics
- Extra e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chemical - Automotive Materials Chief
Department: Automotive Materials
Main Job Contents:
- KKDIK (Turkish Reach) Project Management.
- Sales & Business Development.
- Liaising with new suppliers & new customers.
- Relationship management with TME and Automotive Materials Suppliers regarding pricing, claims, new projects etc.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Min 5 years Experience in Automotive Materials business
- Ability to manage complex project.
- Experience in liaising with TME and Automotive Materials suppliers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working style.
- Catering in the cafeteria.
- Shuttle bus for commuting.
- Private health insurance.
- Individual pension insurance contribution.
- Opportunities for training and development (internal online training platform).
- Drinks at the workplace for free.
*Initially 1 year contract will be made. Extension of contract to permanent will be decided based on business needs and employee's performance.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV.
By submitting the above form and attachments (e.g. CV), you consent to Toyota Tsusho processing (including international transfers) your personal data.