Health and Safety Policy
Toyota Tsusho Europe region is committed to provide and maintain a safe and healthy environment, not only for all employees but for any stakeholder on its premises or any areas of operations.
This commitment shall be supported but not limited by:
- Complying with local law and following all applicable requirements of our customers and/or related companies.
- Providing employees with all necessary trainings, information, equipment, supervision and resources to conduct their work in safe manner.
- Implementing and applying a health and safety management system with clear communication rules to ensure efficient information share at all levels.
- Emphasizing that it is every employee’s responsibility, from Top Management to operators to report immediately any situation which could jeopardise the wellbeing of either themselves or any other person.
- Promoting “Anzen First” mind-set with all available resources
- Encouraging preventive actions and carry out regular risk assessments.
- Encourage the reporting and recording of all accidents/near misses and then provide sufficient accident analysis and countermeasure implementation.
Hiromasa Ishii - TTESA President
Hiromasa Ishii - TTUK Managing Director
Yugo Narita - TTR General Director